- MDS 9500 Series Multilayer Directors
- Cisco Hubs
- Cisco Series Routers
- Cisco Security
- Storage Networking Modules
- ASR 9000 Series Routers
- Campus LAN - Core/Distribution Switches
- ASR 1000 Series Routers
- Fabric and Blade Server Switches
- LAN Switches-Small Business
- LAN-Access Switches
- Integrated Service Routers
- MWR 1900
- SOHO 90 Series Secure Broadband Routers
- Cisco Parts & Components
- Sun Microsystems CoolThreads
- Sun Microsystems Sun Fire
- Sun Microsystems Enterprise
- Sun Microsystems SPARC Servers
- Sun Microsystems Blades
- Sun Microsystems x86 Systems
- Sun Microsystems Netra Carrier-Grade Systems
- Dell PowerEdge Rack Servers
- Dell PowerEdge Tower Servers
- Hewlett Packard 9000 Servers
- Hewlett Packard ProLiant
- Hewlett Packard Integrity Rackmount Servers
- Hewlett Packard Itanium Integrity
- IBM xSeries
- IBM pSeries
Sun Microsystems - SPARC T5-4 Server
Manufacturer: Sun Microsystems
Series: SPARC Servers
Price: Request A Quote
Warranty: 1 year
The SPARC T5-4 server is a high-performing two or four-socket server based on the SPARC T5 processor and optimized for data-intensive and enterprise workloads. The SPARC T5-4 server delivers unsurpassed single-thread and multithread throughput performance, built-in no-cost encryption, and enterprise availability features, all in a modular and compact 5U design. It is an optimal server platform for demanding enterprise applications, server and application consolidation, and Oracle Database applications requiring the highest availability and performance.
Utilizing modular design architecture, the SPARC T5-4 server is powered by either two or four SPARC T5 processors and offers outstanding scalability and capacity to accelerate critical business workloads. The advanced SPARC T5 processor includes integrated on-chip cryptographic support that provides wire speed encryption capabilities for secure data center operation - without paying a performance penalty or having to acquire additional hardware. With 16 cores and 16 memory slots per SPARC T5 processor, the SPARC T5-4 server provides extreme compute density with up to 64 cores and 2 TB of system memory, all within its 5U enclosure. From processor to memory to IO scalability, the SPARC T5-4 server allows organizations to extract the maximum value from its IT assets
All SPARC Servers Devices
- SPARC T3-1 Server
- SPARC T3-2 Server
- SPARC T3-4 Server
- Blade SPARC T4-1B
- SPARC T4-1 Server
- SPARC T4-2 Server
- SPARC T4-4 Server
- SPARC SuperCluster T4-4
- Blade SPARC T5-1B
- SPARC T5-2 Server
- SPARC T5-4 Server
- SPARC T5-8 Server
- SPARC Enterprise T5120 Server
- SPARC Enterprise T5440 Server
- SPARC Enterprise M3000 Server
- SPARC Enterprise M4000 Server
- SPARC Enterprise M5000 Server
- SPARC Enterprise M8000 Server
- SPARC Enterprise M9000 Server
Orders ship from our warehouse in Santa Ana, CA. We ship Domestic and International orders using FedEx and UPS, as well as select freight carriers and couriers.
If you would like a shipping estimate, please email us with your exact shipping address including your postal code.
It is the buyer's responsibility to provide current, up-to-date and complete shipping address information when requesting an estimate. Please email email@example.com or call 1-877-417-1962 for an estimate.
Shipping Cut-Off Times
- FedEx Ground: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- FedEx Express Saver, Economy, International, Standard or Priority Overnight: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- Freight: Varies Based on Service. Please email or call for further details.
- UPS: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
Renew Technology accepts all major credit cards and PayPal.
If you would like to request payment terms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-417-1962.
Please be assured that you can buy with confidence. Renew Technology will ship your equipment fully tested, in excellent working condition. If you experience any problem with the hardware, you may return most non-working, defective or incorrect items within 30 days of delivery for either exchange or a full refund. All returns must be accompanied by an RMA number. Please email us or call us toll-free at 1-877-476-1962 to obtain an RMA number.
Orders returned for reasons not described above may incur a 20% re-stocking fee.