- MDS 9500 Series Multilayer Directors
- Cisco Hubs
- Cisco Series Routers
- Cisco Security
- Storage Networking Modules
- ASR 9000 Series Routers
- Campus LAN - Core/Distribution Switches
- ASR 1000 Series Routers
- Fabric and Blade Server Switches
- LAN Switches-Small Business
- LAN-Access Switches
- Integrated Service Routers
- MWR 1900
- SOHO 90 Series Secure Broadband Routers
- Cisco Parts & Components
- Sun Microsystems CoolThreads
- Sun Microsystems Sun Fire
- Sun Microsystems Enterprise
- Sun Microsystems SPARC Servers
- Sun Microsystems Blades
- Sun Microsystems x86 Systems
- Sun Microsystems Netra Carrier-Grade Systems
- Dell PowerEdge Rack Servers
- Dell PowerEdge Tower Servers
- Hewlett Packard 9000 Servers
- Hewlett Packard ProLiant
- Hewlett Packard Integrity Rackmount Servers
- Hewlett Packard Itanium Integrity
- IBM xSeries
- IBM pSeries
Sun Microsystems - SPARC T4-2 Server
Manufacturer: Sun Microsystems
Series: SPARC Servers
Price: Request A Quote
Warranty: 1 year
Oracle's SPARC T4-2 server running Oracle Solaris provides high performance in a versatile, two-socket, 3RU design ideal for single- and multi-threaded enterprise applications. This highly integrated and scalable platform for business-critical application deployment and consolidation utilizes built-in, low overhead virtualization and security.
- 5x increase in single-thread performance and 7x increase in floating point performance over previous generation servers for a wide range of enterprise applications
- 100% Oracle SPARC/Solaris binary compatibility for easy migration and ongoing investment protection
- With Oracle Solaris 11 or Oracle Solaris 10 you can run Oracle Solaris 8 and Oracle Solaris 9 applications
- Improve system utilization and reduce costs with real-time scaling and workload consolidation using built-in, low overhead virtualization
- Best in class, wire-speed security with integrated on-chip cryptographic acceleration
- Smart, simple, and efficient design ensures greater energy and space optimization
All SPARC Servers Devices
- SPARC T3-1 Server
- SPARC T3-2 Server
- SPARC T3-4 Server
- Blade SPARC T4-1B
- SPARC T4-1 Server
- SPARC T4-2 Server
- SPARC T4-4 Server
- SPARC SuperCluster T4-4
- Blade SPARC T5-1B
- SPARC T5-2 Server
- SPARC T5-4 Server
- SPARC T5-8 Server
- SPARC Enterprise T5120 Server
- SPARC Enterprise T5440 Server
- SPARC Enterprise M3000 Server
- SPARC Enterprise M4000 Server
- SPARC Enterprise M5000 Server
- SPARC Enterprise M8000 Server
- SPARC Enterprise M9000 Server
Orders ship from our warehouse in Santa Ana, CA. We ship Domestic and International orders using FedEx and UPS, as well as select freight carriers and couriers.
If you would like a shipping estimate, please email us with your exact shipping address including your postal code.
It is the buyer's responsibility to provide current, up-to-date and complete shipping address information when requesting an estimate. Please email email@example.com or call 1-877-417-1962 for an estimate.
Shipping Cut-Off Times
- FedEx Ground: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- FedEx Express Saver, Economy, International, Standard or Priority Overnight: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- Freight: Varies Based on Service. Please email or call for further details.
- UPS: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
Renew Technology accepts all major credit cards and PayPal.
If you would like to request payment terms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-417-1962.
Please be assured that you can buy with confidence. Renew Technology will ship your equipment fully tested, in excellent working condition. If you experience any problem with the hardware, you may return most non-working, defective or incorrect items within 30 days of delivery for either exchange or a full refund. All returns must be accompanied by an RMA number. Please email us or call us toll-free at 1-877-476-1962 to obtain an RMA number.
Orders returned for reasons not described above may incur a 20% re-stocking fee.