- MDS 9500 Series Multilayer Directors
- Cisco Hubs
- Cisco Series Routers
- Cisco Security
- Storage Networking Modules
- ASR 9000 Series Routers
- Campus LAN - Core/Distribution Switches
- ASR 1000 Series Routers
- Fabric and Blade Server Switches
- LAN Switches-Small Business
- LAN-Access Switches
- Integrated Service Routers
- MWR 1900
- SOHO 90 Series Secure Broadband Routers
- Cisco Parts & Components
- Sun Microsystems CoolThreads
- Sun Microsystems Sun Fire
- Sun Microsystems Enterprise
- Sun Microsystems SPARC Servers
- Sun Microsystems Blades
- Sun Microsystems x86 Systems
- Sun Microsystems Netra Carrier-Grade Systems
- Dell PowerEdge Rack Servers
- Dell PowerEdge Tower Servers
- Hewlett Packard 9000 Servers
- Hewlett Packard ProLiant
- Hewlett Packard Integrity Rackmount Servers
- Hewlett Packard Itanium Integrity
- IBM xSeries
- IBM pSeries
Sun Microsystems - SPARC SuperCluster T4-4
Manufacturer: Sun Microsystems
Series: SPARC Servers
Price: Request A Quote
Warranty: 1 year
The SPARC SuperCluster T4-4 is the first general purpose engineered system that combines the computing power of the new SPARC T4 processor, the performance and scalability of Oracle Solaris 11, the optimized database performance of Oracle Exadata storage, and the accelerated middleware processing of the Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud.
- Ideal platform for consolidating large numbers of applications, databases, and middleware workloads or for deploying complex, multi-user development, test, and deployment environments.
- Low overhead, no cost virtualization built-in using Oracle VM Server for SPARC and Oracle Solaris Zones
- High availability for business-critical applications with fully integrated and redundant compute, storage, and networking components
- Delivers high performance for enterprise applications by integrating performance-accelerating components from Oracle Exadata and Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud
- Best-in-class, wire-speed security with integrated on-chip cryptographic acceleration
- 100% Oracle SPARC/Solaris binary compatibility for easy migration and ongoing investment protection
- Pre-integrated Oracle hardware and software technology assures fast and simple deployment
All SPARC Servers Devices
- SPARC T3-1 Server
- SPARC T3-2 Server
- SPARC T3-4 Server
- Blade SPARC T4-1B
- SPARC T4-1 Server
- SPARC T4-2 Server
- SPARC T4-4 Server
- SPARC SuperCluster T4-4
- Blade SPARC T5-1B
- SPARC T5-2 Server
- SPARC T5-4 Server
- SPARC T5-8 Server
- SPARC Enterprise T5120 Server
- SPARC Enterprise T5440 Server
- SPARC Enterprise M3000 Server
- SPARC Enterprise M4000 Server
- SPARC Enterprise M5000 Server
- SPARC Enterprise M8000 Server
- SPARC Enterprise M9000 Server
Orders ship from our warehouse in Santa Ana, CA. We ship Domestic and International orders using FedEx and UPS, as well as select freight carriers and couriers.
If you would like a shipping estimate, please email us with your exact shipping address including your postal code.
It is the buyer's responsibility to provide current, up-to-date and complete shipping address information when requesting an estimate. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-417-1962 for an estimate.
Shipping Cut-Off Times
- FedEx Ground: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- FedEx Express Saver, Economy, International, Standard or Priority Overnight: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- Freight: Varies Based on Service. Please email or call for further details.
- UPS: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
Renew Technology accepts all major credit cards and PayPal.
If you would like to request payment terms, please email email@example.com or call 1-877-417-1962.
Please be assured that you can buy with confidence. Renew Technology will ship your equipment fully tested, in excellent working condition. If you experience any problem with the hardware, you may return most non-working, defective or incorrect items within 30 days of delivery for either exchange or a full refund. All returns must be accompanied by an RMA number. Please email us or call us toll-free at 1-877-476-1962 to obtain an RMA number.
Orders returned for reasons not described above may incur a 20% re-stocking fee.