- MDS 9500 Series Multilayer Directors
- Cisco Hubs
- Cisco Series Routers
- Cisco Security
- Storage Networking Modules
- ASR 9000 Series Routers
- Campus LAN - Core/Distribution Switches
- ASR 1000 Series Routers
- Fabric and Blade Server Switches
- LAN Switches-Small Business
- LAN-Access Switches
- Integrated Service Routers
- MWR 1900
- SOHO 90 Series Secure Broadband Routers
- Cisco Parts & Components
- Sun Microsystems CoolThreads
- Sun Microsystems Sun Fire
- Sun Microsystems Enterprise
- Sun Microsystems SPARC Servers
- Sun Microsystems Blades
- Sun Microsystems x86 Systems
- Sun Microsystems Netra Carrier-Grade Systems
- Dell PowerEdge Rack Servers
- Dell PowerEdge Tower Servers
- Hewlett Packard 9000 Servers
- Hewlett Packard ProLiant
- Hewlett Packard Integrity Rackmount Servers
- Hewlett Packard Itanium Integrity
- IBM xSeries
- IBM pSeries
Sun Microsystems - Axiom 600
Manufacturer: Sun Microsystems
Price: Request A Quote
Warranty: 1 year
Oracle’s Pillar Axiom 600 storage system delivers industry-leading storage consolidation that combines high, predictable performance with extreme efficiency. A single Pillar Axiom 600 storage system can effectively support multiple applications with different business priorities and storage profiles through its patented Quality of Service (QoS) architecture.
Patented QoS system architecture that delivers predictable performance and efficient consolidation
Next-generation modular hardware with near-linear performance and capacity scaling up to 1.6 PB
Oracle software integration with Hybrid Columnar Compression support for Oracle Database, Oracle VM Storage Connect, and Oracle Enterprise Manager plug-in
Robust Pillar Axiom software environment with support for storage domains, replication, application profiles, and powerful multi-system management
Multi-technology RAID pools for efficient utilization of all SSDs and HDDs
Non-disruptive hardware and software add-ons and upgrades
Multi-tenancy with physical storage separation using Pillar Axiom Storage Domains
Orders ship from our warehouse in Santa Ana, CA. We ship Domestic and International orders using FedEx and UPS, as well as select freight carriers and couriers.
If you would like a shipping estimate, please email us with your exact shipping address including your postal code.
It is the buyer's responsibility to provide current, up-to-date and complete shipping address information when requesting an estimate. Please email email@example.com or call 1-877-417-1962 for an estimate.
Shipping Cut-Off Times
- FedEx Ground: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- FedEx Express Saver, Economy, International, Standard or Priority Overnight: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- Freight: Varies Based on Service. Please email or call for further details.
- UPS: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
Renew Technology accepts all major credit cards and PayPal.
If you would like to request payment terms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-417-1962.
Please be assured that you can buy with confidence. Renew Technology will ship your equipment fully tested, in excellent working condition. If you experience any problem with the hardware, you may return most non-working, defective or incorrect items within 30 days of delivery for either exchange or a full refund. All returns must be accompanied by an RMA number. Please email us or call us toll-free at 1-877-476-1962 to obtain an RMA number.
Orders returned for reasons not described above may incur a 20% re-stocking fee.