- Cisco Series Routers
- Cisco Security
- Storage Networking Modules
- MDS 9500 Series Multilayer Directors
- Cisco Hubs
- ASR 9000 Series Routers
- Campus LAN - Core/Distribution Switches
- ASR 1000 Series Routers
- Fabric and Blade Server Switches
- LAN Switches-Small Business
- LAN-Access Switches
- 7600 Series Routers
- Integrated Service Routers
- MWR 1900
- SOHO 90 Series Secure Broadband Routers
- Cisco Parts & Components
- Sun Microsystems CoolThreads
- Sun Microsystems Sun Fire
- Sun Microsystems Enterprise
- Sun Microsystems SPARC Servers
- Sun Microsystems Blades
- Sun Microsystems x86 Systems
- Sun Microsystems Netra Carrier-Grade Systems
- Dell PowerEdge Rack Servers
- Dell PowerEdge Tower Servers
- Hewlett Packard 9000 Servers
- Hewlett Packard ProLiant
- Hewlett Packard Integrity Rackmount Servers
- Hewlett Packard Itanium Integrity
- IBM xSeries
- IBM pSeries
Sun Microsystems - StorageTek Dual 8Gb Fibre Channel Dual GbE ExpressModule
Manufacturer: Sun Microsystems
Series: Host Bus Adaptors
Price: Request A Quote
Warranty: 1 year
Oracle's new StorageTek Dual 8 Gb Fibre Channel (FC) Dual GbE ExpressModule HBA combines dual GbE and dual 8Gb fibre channel interfaces, making it ideal for Oracle's Sun Blade environments requiring maximum reliability and performance.
- omprehensive virtualization capabilities with support for N_Port ID Virtualization (NPIV) and Virtual Fabric
- Supports Sun Blade servers
- Enterprise-class connectivity for mixed SAN and LAN environments
- Increased bandwidth improves scalability and performance
- Hot-pluggable and increased availability with ExpressModule technology
- Dual GbE connectivity optimizes Ethernet performance
- Dual 8Gb/sec fibre channel connectivity speeds data storage and retrieval
- Universal boot support automatically detects host platform
- Centralized management provides efficient, scalable administration
All Host Bus Adaptors Devices
- 10 GbE FCoE ExpressModule Converged Network Adapter
- 10 GbE FCoE PCIe
- StorageTek 8 Gb Fibre Channel PCIe
- StorageTek Dual 8Gb Fibre Channel Dual GbE ExpressModule
- 6 Gb SAS PCIe
- StorageTek Dual 4Gb Fibre Channel Dual GbE ExpressModule
- StorageTek 4 Gb Fibre Channel ExpressModule
- StorageTek 4 Gb Fibre Channel ATCA
- StorageTek 4 Gb Fibre Channel PCIe
- StorageTek 4 Gb Fibre Channel PCI-X
- StorageTek SAS
- StorageTek SAS RAID
- StorageTek Ultra320 SCSI
Orders ship from our warehouse in Santa Ana, CA. We ship Domestic and International orders using FedEx and UPS, as well as select freight carriers and couriers.
If you would like a shipping estimate, please email us with your exact shipping address including your postal code.
It is the buyer's responsibility to provide current, up-to-date and complete shipping address information when requesting an estimate. Please email email@example.com or call 1-877-417-1962 for an estimate.
Shipping Cut-Off Times
- FedEx Ground: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- FedEx Express Saver, Economy, International, Standard or Priority Overnight: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- Freight: Varies Based on Service. Please email or call for further details.
- UPS: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
Renew Technology accepts all major credit cards and PayPal.
If you would like to request payment terms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-417-1962.
Please be assured that you can buy with confidence. Renew Technology will ship your equipment fully tested, in excellent working condition. If you experience any problem with the hardware, you may return most non-working, defective or incorrect items within 30 days of delivery for either exchange or a full refund. All returns must be accompanied by an RMA number. Please email us or call us toll-free at 1-877-476-1962 to obtain an RMA number.
Orders returned for reasons not described above may incur a 20% re-stocking fee.