- MDS 9500 Series Multilayer Directors
- Cisco Hubs
- Cisco Series Routers
- Cisco Security
- Storage Networking Modules
- ASR 9000 Series Routers
- Campus LAN - Core/Distribution Switches
- ASR 1000 Series Routers
- Fabric and Blade Server Switches
- LAN Switches-Small Business
- LAN-Access Switches
- Integrated Service Routers
- MWR 1900
- SOHO 90 Series Secure Broadband Routers
- Cisco Parts & Components
- Sun Microsystems CoolThreads
- Sun Microsystems Sun Fire
- Sun Microsystems Enterprise
- Sun Microsystems SPARC Servers
- Sun Microsystems Blades
- Sun Microsystems x86 Systems
- Sun Microsystems Netra Carrier-Grade Systems
- Dell PowerEdge Rack Servers
- Dell PowerEdge Tower Servers
- Hewlett Packard 9000 Servers
- Hewlett Packard ProLiant
- Hewlett Packard Integrity Rackmount Servers
- Hewlett Packard Itanium Integrity
- IBM xSeries
- IBM pSeries
Hewlett Packard - Integrity rx4640 Server Models
Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard
Series: Integrity Rackmount Servers
Price: Request A Quote
Warranty: 1 year
The HP Integrity rx4640 Server extends the performance of entry-class servers and delivers strong price/performance for commercial applications. Scaling up to eight processor cores, the Integrity
rx4640 Server enables users within business divisions to run demanding applications at a low price point.
With 128 GB memory capacity, the Integrity rx4640 Server is ideal for:
•Enterprise resource planning
•Supply chain management
Technical computing users can run more simulations and perform more in-depth analyses than previously possible with systems at a similar price point. The Integrity rx4640 Server enhances the dual-core Intel® Itanium® 2 processor by integrating it with the HP Scalable Processor Chipset zx1 for increased memory and I/O subsystem scalability.
A6961A - HP Integrity Server - One way 1.3GHz
AB370A - HP Integrity rx4640 Base System Solution
AB370B - HP Integrity Base System Solution
AB371A - HP Integrity Server - 1x1.3GHz/3MB Fast Configuration
AB372A - HP Integrity Server - 2x1.5GHz/6MB Fast Configuration
AB373A - HP Integrity Server - Two way 1.1GHz/8MB mx2 Fast Configuration
AB530A - HP Integrity Server - 1x1.5GHz/4MB Fast Configuration
AB531A - HP Integrity rx4640 Server - 2x1.5GHz/4MB Fast Configuration
AB532A - HP Integrity Server - 1x1.6GHz/6MB Fast Configuration
AB533A - HP Integrity Server - 4x1.6GHz/9MB Fast Configuration
Please Contact Renew Technology for more information on HP Integrity Rack Mount Server Models.
All Integrity Rackmount Servers Devices
- Integrity rx1600 Server Models
- Integrity rx1620 Server Models
- Integrity rx2600 Server Models
- Integrity rx2620 Server Models:
- Integrity rx3600 Server Models
- Integrity rx4640 Server Models
- Integrity rx5670 Server Models
- Integrity rx6600 Server Models
- Integrity rx7640 Server Models
- Integrity rx8640 Server Models
Orders ship from our warehouse in Santa Ana, CA. We ship Domestic and International orders using FedEx and UPS, as well as select freight carriers and couriers.
If you would like a shipping estimate, please email us with your exact shipping address including your postal code.
It is the buyer's responsibility to provide current, up-to-date and complete shipping address information when requesting an estimate. Please email email@example.com or call 1-877-417-1962 for an estimate.
Shipping Cut-Off Times
- FedEx Ground: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- FedEx Express Saver, Economy, International, Standard or Priority Overnight: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- Freight: Varies Based on Service. Please email or call for further details.
- UPS: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
Renew Technology accepts all major credit cards and PayPal.
If you would like to request payment terms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-417-1962.
Please be assured that you can buy with confidence. Renew Technology will ship your equipment fully tested, in excellent working condition. If you experience any problem with the hardware, you may return most non-working, defective or incorrect items within 30 days of delivery for either exchange or a full refund. All returns must be accompanied by an RMA number. Please email us or call us toll-free at 1-877-476-1962 to obtain an RMA number.
Orders returned for reasons not described above may incur a 20% re-stocking fee.