- MDS 9500 Series Multilayer Directors
- Cisco Hubs
- Cisco Series Routers
- Cisco Security
- Storage Networking Modules
- ASR 9000 Series Routers
- Campus LAN - Core/Distribution Switches
- ASR 1000 Series Routers
- Fabric and Blade Server Switches
- LAN Switches-Small Business
- LAN-Access Switches
- Integrated Service Routers
- MWR 1900
- SOHO 90 Series Secure Broadband Routers
- Cisco Parts & Components
- Sun Microsystems CoolThreads
- Sun Microsystems Sun Fire
- Sun Microsystems Enterprise
- Sun Microsystems SPARC Servers
- Sun Microsystems Blades
- Sun Microsystems x86 Systems
- Sun Microsystems Netra Carrier-Grade Systems
- Dell PowerEdge Rack Servers
- Dell PowerEdge Tower Servers
- Hewlett Packard 9000 Servers
- Hewlett Packard ProLiant
- Hewlett Packard Integrity Rackmount Servers
- Hewlett Packard Itanium Integrity
- IBM xSeries
- IBM pSeries
Dell - PowerEdge R810
Series: PowerEdge Rack Servers
Price: Request A Quote
Warranty: 1 year
Ideal for virtualization, workload consolidation and midsized databases, the Dell™ PowerEdge™ R810 is a high-density, 4-socket or 2-socket, 2U rack server that combines advanced management capabilities with leading price-per-performance features.
- More processing power and more memory capacity to maximize workload
- Integrated systems management, Lifecycle Controller and embedded diagnostics to help maximize uptime
- FlexMem Bridge technology — more memory per processor to solve growing memory demand needs
Up to two, eight-core Intel® Xeon® processors 6500 series
Up to four, eight-core Intel® Xeon® processors 7500 series
Up to four, ten-core Intel® Xeon® processors E7-2800, E7-4800 and E7-8800 product family
Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008 SP2, x86/x64 (x64 includes Hyper-V®)
Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008 R2, x64 (includes Hyper-V v2)
Microsoft® Windows® HPC Server 2008
Novell® SUSE® Linux® Enterprise Server
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux
VMware® vSphere™ 4.1 (including VMware ESX® 4.1 or VMware ESXi™ 4.1 [Update 1], or ESXi 5.0)
Up to 1TB (32 DIMM slots): 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB DDR3
up to 1066MHz
Hot-plug Hard Drive Options:
2.5" SATA SSD, SAS (10K, 15K), nearline SAS (7.2K), SATA (7.2K)
Solid State Storage Cards:
Fusion-io® 160IDSS—160GB ioDrive PCIe solid state storage card
Fusion-io® 640IDSS—640GB ioDrive Duo PCIe solid state storage card
Maximum Internal Storage:
Up to 6TB
For information about Dell external storage options, visit Dell.com/Storage.
Please contact Renew Technology for more information on Dell PowerEdge Rack Server Models.
Orders ship from our warehouse in Santa Ana, CA. We ship Domestic and International orders using FedEx and UPS, as well as select freight carriers and couriers.
If you would like a shipping estimate, please email us with your exact shipping address including your postal code.
It is the buyer's responsibility to provide current, up-to-date and complete shipping address information when requesting an estimate. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-417-1962 for an estimate.
Shipping Cut-Off Times
- FedEx Ground: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- FedEx Express Saver, Economy, International, Standard or Priority Overnight: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- Freight: Varies Based on Service. Please email or call for further details.
- UPS: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
Renew Technology accepts all major credit cards and PayPal.
If you would like to request payment terms, please email email@example.com or call 1-877-417-1962.
Please be assured that you can buy with confidence. Renew Technology will ship your equipment fully tested, in excellent working condition. If you experience any problem with the hardware, you may return most non-working, defective or incorrect items within 30 days of delivery for either exchange or a full refund. All returns must be accompanied by an RMA number. Please email us or call us toll-free at 1-877-476-1962 to obtain an RMA number.
Orders returned for reasons not described above may incur a 20% re-stocking fee.