- MDS 9500 Series Multilayer Directors
- Cisco Hubs
- Cisco Series Routers
- Cisco Security
- Storage Networking Modules
- ASR 9000 Series Routers
- Campus LAN - Core/Distribution Switches
- ASR 1000 Series Routers
- Fabric and Blade Server Switches
- LAN Switches-Small Business
- LAN-Access Switches
- Integrated Service Routers
- MWR 1900
- SOHO 90 Series Secure Broadband Routers
- Cisco Parts & Components
- Sun Microsystems CoolThreads
- Sun Microsystems Sun Fire
- Sun Microsystems Enterprise
- Sun Microsystems SPARC Servers
- Sun Microsystems Blades
- Sun Microsystems x86 Systems
- Sun Microsystems Netra Carrier-Grade Systems
- Dell PowerEdge Rack Servers
- Dell PowerEdge Tower Servers
- Hewlett Packard 9000 Servers
- Hewlett Packard ProLiant
- Hewlett Packard Integrity Rackmount Servers
- Hewlett Packard Itanium Integrity
- IBM xSeries
- IBM pSeries
Dell - PowerEdge R310
Series: PowerEdge Rack Servers
Price: Request A Quote
Warranty: 1 year
The Dell PowerEdge R310 is a high-performance, one-socket 1U rack server with the right computing power, business scalability, simplified management, data protection and security features to make it an ideal choice for small to midsize businesses, remote offices and enterprises.
- Business Value: The performance, features and availability to scale to meet a variety of business needs
- Simplified Management: With optional Dell Lifecycle Controller and full OpenManage™ suite for enhanced diagnostics and reduced management time
- Flexible Technology: Energy-efficient, compact server for ease of deployment
Dell PowerEdge R310 Intel® Celeron® G1101 2.26GHz, 2M Cache, 1066MHz Max Mem,4GB Memory (2x2GB), 1333MHz Single Ranked UDIMM, 500GB 7.2K RPM SATA 3.5in Cabled Hard Drive
Dell PowerEdge R310 Intel® Xeon® X3430, 2.4 GHz, 8M Cache, Turbo,2GB Memory (1x2GB), 1333MHz Single Ranked UDIMM,500GB 7.2K RPM SATA 3.5in Cabled Hard Drive
Dell PowerEdge R310 Intel® Xeon® X3440, 2.53 GHz, 8M Cache, Turbo, HT, 4GB Memory (2x2GB), 1333MHz Single Ranked UDIMM,500GB 7.2K RPM SATA 3.5in Cabled Hard Drive
Please contact Renew Technology for more information on Dell PowerEdge Rack Server Models.
Orders ship from our warehouse in Santa Ana, CA. We ship Domestic and International orders using FedEx and UPS, as well as select freight carriers and couriers.
If you would like a shipping estimate, please email us with your exact shipping address including your postal code.
It is the buyer's responsibility to provide current, up-to-date and complete shipping address information when requesting an estimate. Please email email@example.com or call 1-877-417-1962 for an estimate.
Shipping Cut-Off Times
- FedEx Ground: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- FedEx Express Saver, Economy, International, Standard or Priority Overnight: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- Freight: Varies Based on Service. Please email or call for further details.
- UPS: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
Renew Technology accepts all major credit cards and PayPal.
If you would like to request payment terms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-417-1962.
Please be assured that you can buy with confidence. Renew Technology will ship your equipment fully tested, in excellent working condition. If you experience any problem with the hardware, you may return most non-working, defective or incorrect items within 30 days of delivery for either exchange or a full refund. All returns must be accompanied by an RMA number. Please email us or call us toll-free at 1-877-476-1962 to obtain an RMA number.
Orders returned for reasons not described above may incur a 20% re-stocking fee.