- MDS 9500 Series Multilayer Directors
- Cisco Hubs
- Cisco Series Routers
- Cisco Security
- Storage Networking Modules
- ASR 9000 Series Routers
- Campus LAN - Core/Distribution Switches
- ASR 1000 Series Routers
- Fabric and Blade Server Switches
- LAN Switches-Small Business
- LAN-Access Switches
- Integrated Service Routers
- MWR 1900
- SOHO 90 Series Secure Broadband Routers
- Cisco Parts & Components
- Sun Microsystems CoolThreads
- Sun Microsystems Sun Fire
- Sun Microsystems Enterprise
- Sun Microsystems SPARC Servers
- Sun Microsystems Blades
- Sun Microsystems x86 Systems
- Sun Microsystems Netra Carrier-Grade Systems
- Dell PowerEdge Rack Servers
- Dell PowerEdge Tower Servers
- Hewlett Packard 9000 Servers
- Hewlett Packard ProLiant
- Hewlett Packard Integrity Rackmount Servers
- Hewlett Packard Itanium Integrity
- IBM xSeries
- IBM pSeries
Dell - PowerEdge 2950
Series: PowerEdge Rack Servers
Price: Request A Quote
Warranty: 1 year
The Dell Power Edge 2950 offers configuration flexibility in a 2U chassis, and is comprised of the Intel 5000x series Xeon processor, which supports up to two Quad-core processors operating at a blistering 3.0GHz.
With eight fully buffered DIMM slots, the Power Edge 2950 can support up to 32 Gigabytes (GB) of paired memory operating at a maximum of 667MHz. Dell 2950 servers have three PCI slots available with support for both PCI-Express (PCIe) and PCI-eXtended (PCI-X).
Dell 2950 servers can be outfitted with a PCIe riser with three PCI Express Slots, or two PCI-X 64-bit/133MHz and one PCI Express x8 slot providing expansion capabilities in the future.
Dell PowerEdge 2950 2x5160 3.0GHz Dual Core, 12GB DDR2, 2x73GB 15K SAS, SAS5i, Redundant Power, Rail kit
Dell PowerEdge 2950 5160 3.0GHz Dual Core, 4GB DDR2, 2x73GB 15K SAS, SAS5i, Redundant Power, Rail kit
Dell PowerEdge 2950 5160 3.0GHz Dual Core, 4GB DDR2, 4x300GB 10K SAS, Perc5i, Redundant Power, Rail kit
Dell PowerEdge 2950 2xE5430 2.66GHz Quad Core, 12GB DDR2, 4x73GB 15K SAS, Perc5i, Redundant Power, Rail kit
Dell PowerEdge 2950 2xE5410 2.33GHz Quad Core, 8GB DDR2, 2x146GB 15K SAS, SAS 5i, Redundant Power, Rail kit
Dell PowerEdge 2950 2xE5430 2.66GHz Quad Core, 16GB DDR2, 2x73GB 15K SAS, SAS5i, Redundant Power, Rail kit
Dell PowerEdge 2950 2xE5430 2.66GHz Quad Core, 16GB DDR2, 6x73GB 15K SAS, Perc5i Raid, Redundant Power, Rail kit
Dell PowerEdge 2950 E5410 2.33GHz Quad Core, 4GB DDR2, 6x1TB SATA, Perc5i, Redundant Power, Rail kit
Please contact Renew Technology for more information on Dell PowerEdge Rack Server Models.
Orders ship from our warehouse in Santa Ana, CA. We ship Domestic and International orders using FedEx and UPS, as well as select freight carriers and couriers.
If you would like a shipping estimate, please email us with your exact shipping address including your postal code.
It is the buyer's responsibility to provide current, up-to-date and complete shipping address information when requesting an estimate. Please email email@example.com or call 1-877-417-1962 for an estimate.
Shipping Cut-Off Times
- FedEx Ground: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- FedEx Express Saver, Economy, International, Standard or Priority Overnight: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- Freight: Varies Based on Service. Please email or call for further details.
- UPS: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
Renew Technology accepts all major credit cards and PayPal.
If you would like to request payment terms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-417-1962.
Please be assured that you can buy with confidence. Renew Technology will ship your equipment fully tested, in excellent working condition. If you experience any problem with the hardware, you may return most non-working, defective or incorrect items within 30 days of delivery for either exchange or a full refund. All returns must be accompanied by an RMA number. Please email us or call us toll-free at 1-877-476-1962 to obtain an RMA number.
Orders returned for reasons not described above may incur a 20% re-stocking fee.