- MDS 9500 Series Multilayer Directors
- Cisco Hubs
- Cisco Series Routers
- Cisco Security
- Storage Networking Modules
- ASR 9000 Series Routers
- Campus LAN - Core/Distribution Switches
- ASR 1000 Series Routers
- Fabric and Blade Server Switches
- LAN Switches-Small Business
- LAN-Access Switches
- Integrated Service Routers
- MWR 1900
- SOHO 90 Series Secure Broadband Routers
- Cisco Parts & Components
- Sun Microsystems CoolThreads
- Sun Microsystems Sun Fire
- Sun Microsystems Enterprise
- Sun Microsystems SPARC Servers
- Sun Microsystems Blades
- Sun Microsystems x86 Systems
- Sun Microsystems Netra Carrier-Grade Systems
- Dell PowerEdge Rack Servers
- Dell PowerEdge Tower Servers
- Hewlett Packard 9000 Servers
- Hewlett Packard ProLiant
- Hewlett Packard Integrity Rackmount Servers
- Hewlett Packard Itanium Integrity
- IBM xSeries
- IBM pSeries
Dell - PowerEdge 1950
Series: PowerEdge Rack Servers
Price: Request A Quote
Warranty: 1 year
The Dell 1950 is designed for enterprise environments that are looking for maximum performance in a 1U form factor. It is based on the cutting edge Intel 5000x chipset, which provides exceptional performance while using integral security and redundancy in its 64-bit Quad-Core Intel Xeon processor capability.
The Dell PowerEdge 1950 can be scaled up to 32 Gigabytes (GB) of DIMM memory and up to 2 Terabytes (TB) of raw storage is available in either 2.5" Small Form Factor (SFF) drives or 3.5" Large Form Factor (LFF) disk drives. This provides greater performance and flexibility, which is essential for virtualized workloads.
The PCI-Express I/O slots support high performance Ethernet, RAID, InfiniBand and Fibre Channel interconnects, while protecting your future investments. It also includes dual-embedded Gigabit NIC's and PCI slots for further expansion and flexibility.
Dell PowerEdge 1950 2x5120 1.87GHz Dual Core, 4GB DDR2, 2x73GB 15K SAS, SAS 5i, Redundant Power, Rail Kit
Dell PowerEdge 1950 5120 1.87GHz Dual Core, 2GB DDR2, 1x73GB 15K SAS, SAS 5i, Power Supply, Rail Kit
Dell PowerEdge 1950 2xE5410 2.33GHz Quad Core, 8GB DDR2, 2x73GB 15K SAS, Perc 5i, Redundant Power, Rail Kit
Dell PowerEdge 1950 E5410 2.33GHz Quad Core, 4GB DDR2, 2x73GB 15K SAS, Perc 5i, Redundant Power, Rail Kit
Dell PowerEdge 1950 2xE5430 2.66GHz Quad Core, 12GB DDR2, 2x146GB 15K SAS, Perc 5i, Redundant Power, Rail Kit
Dell PowerEdge 1950 E5430 2.66GHz Quad Core, 4GB DDR2, 2x1TB SATA, Perc 5i, Redundant Power, Rail Kit
Dell PowerEdge 1950 (2)X5460 3.16GHz Quad Core, 16GB DDR2, 2x73GB 15K SAS, Perc 5i, Redundant Power, Rail Kit
Dell PowerEdge 1950 X5355 2.66GHz Quad Core, 6GB DDR2, 2x30010K SAS, Perc 5i, Redundant Power, Rail Kit
Please contact Renew Technology for more information on Dell PowerEdge Rack Server Models.
Orders ship from our warehouse in Santa Ana, CA. We ship Domestic and International orders using FedEx and UPS, as well as select freight carriers and couriers.
If you would like a shipping estimate, please email us with your exact shipping address including your postal code.
It is the buyer's responsibility to provide current, up-to-date and complete shipping address information when requesting an estimate. Please email email@example.com or call 1-877-417-1962 for an estimate.
Shipping Cut-Off Times
- FedEx Ground: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- FedEx Express Saver, Economy, International, Standard or Priority Overnight: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- Freight: Varies Based on Service. Please email or call for further details.
- UPS: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
Renew Technology accepts all major credit cards and PayPal.
If you would like to request payment terms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-417-1962.
Please be assured that you can buy with confidence. Renew Technology will ship your equipment fully tested, in excellent working condition. If you experience any problem with the hardware, you may return most non-working, defective or incorrect items within 30 days of delivery for either exchange or a full refund. All returns must be accompanied by an RMA number. Please email us or call us toll-free at 1-877-476-1962 to obtain an RMA number.
Orders returned for reasons not described above may incur a 20% re-stocking fee.