- MDS 9500 Series Multilayer Directors
- Cisco Hubs
- Cisco Series Routers
- Cisco Security
- Storage Networking Modules
- ASR 9000 Series Routers
- Campus LAN - Core/Distribution Switches
- ASR 1000 Series Routers
- Fabric and Blade Server Switches
- LAN Switches-Small Business
- LAN-Access Switches
- Integrated Service Routers
- MWR 1900
- SOHO 90 Series Secure Broadband Routers
- Cisco Parts & Components
- Sun Microsystems CoolThreads
- Sun Microsystems Sun Fire
- Sun Microsystems Enterprise
- Sun Microsystems SPARC Servers
- Sun Microsystems Blades
- Sun Microsystems x86 Systems
- Sun Microsystems Netra Carrier-Grade Systems
- Dell PowerEdge Rack Servers
- Dell PowerEdge Tower Servers
- Hewlett Packard 9000 Servers
- Hewlett Packard ProLiant
- Hewlett Packard Integrity Rackmount Servers
- Hewlett Packard Itanium Integrity
- IBM xSeries
- IBM pSeries
Cisco - Small Business Stackable Managed Switches
Series: LAN Switches-Small Business
Price: Request A Quote
Warranty: 1 year
Only one classification of device is equipped with the maximum amount of network management and features to support your business's future growth. Cisco Small Business Stackable Managed Switches give you greater control over your network's traffic. They support your network as it grows to adopt advanced technologies and applications in the future which reduces your need to implement additional upgrades later.
Available in a variety of port and speed configurations, Cisco Small Business Stackable Managed Switches:
- Use a number of redundancy and reliability features to help maximize network uptime
- Can keep your business moving forward by preventing costly network interruptions
- Allow you to manage your network traffic with as great a level of detail as you need to prioritize your most critical applications
- Keep your network and data safe using a variety of advanced security measures that prevent unauthorized access from non-privileged users
- Prepare for growth with advanced features like IPv6 support, static Layer 3 switching, and quality of service
- Protect your investment with a limited lifetime warranty including one year of technical support and free software fixes for the term of the warranty.
Cisco Small Business Stackable Managed Switches
Cisco SFE2010 48-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
Cisco SFE2010P 48-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch - PoE
Cisco SFE2000 24-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
Cisco SFE2000P 24-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch - PoE
Cisco SGE2010 48-port Gigabit Switch
Cisco SGE2010P 48-port Gigabit Switch - PoE
Cisco SGE2000 24-port Gigabit Switch
Cisco SGE2000P 24-port Gigabit Switch - PoE
Cisco SFE1000P 8-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch - PoE/fanless
Cisco SRW2024P 24-port Gigabit Switch - WebView/PoE
Cisco SRW2016 16-port Gigabit Switch - WebView
Cisco SRW2008 8-port Gigabit Switch - WebView
Cisco SRW2008MP 8-port Gigabit Switch - WebView/Max PoE
Cisco SRW2008P 8-port Gigabit Switch - WebView/PoE
Cisco SRW224P 24-port 10/100 + 2-port Gigabit Switch - WebView/PoE
Cisco SRW208G 8-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch - WebView/Expn Slots
Cisco SRW208L 8-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch - WebView/LX Uplink
Cisco SRW208MP 8-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch - WebView/Max PoE
Please contact Renew Technology for more information on Cisco Small Business Stackable Managed Switches.
All LAN Switches-Small Business Devices
Orders ship from our warehouse in Santa Ana, CA. We ship Domestic and International orders using FedEx and UPS, as well as select freight carriers and couriers.
If you would like a shipping estimate, please email us with your exact shipping address including your postal code.
It is the buyer's responsibility to provide current, up-to-date and complete shipping address information when requesting an estimate. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-417-1962 for an estimate.
Shipping Cut-Off Times
- FedEx Ground: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- FedEx Express Saver, Economy, International, Standard or Priority Overnight: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- Freight: Varies Based on Service. Please email or call for further details.
- UPS: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
Renew Technology accepts all major credit cards and PayPal.
If you would like to request payment terms, please email email@example.com or call 1-877-417-1962.
Please be assured that you can buy with confidence. Renew Technology will ship your equipment fully tested, in excellent working condition. If you experience any problem with the hardware, you may return most non-working, defective or incorrect items within 30 days of delivery for either exchange or a full refund. All returns must be accompanied by an RMA number. Please email us or call us toll-free at 1-877-476-1962 to obtain an RMA number.
Orders returned for reasons not described above may incur a 20% re-stocking fee.