- MDS 9500 Series Multilayer Directors
- Cisco Hubs
- Cisco Series Routers
- Cisco Security
- Storage Networking Modules
- ASR 9000 Series Routers
- Campus LAN - Core/Distribution Switches
- ASR 1000 Series Routers
- Fabric and Blade Server Switches
- LAN Switches-Small Business
- LAN-Access Switches
- Integrated Service Routers
- MWR 1900
- SOHO 90 Series Secure Broadband Routers
- Cisco Parts & Components
- Sun Microsystems CoolThreads
- Sun Microsystems Sun Fire
- Sun Microsystems Enterprise
- Sun Microsystems SPARC Servers
- Sun Microsystems Blades
- Sun Microsystems x86 Systems
- Sun Microsystems Netra Carrier-Grade Systems
- Dell PowerEdge Rack Servers
- Dell PowerEdge Tower Servers
- Hewlett Packard 9000 Servers
- Hewlett Packard ProLiant
- Hewlett Packard Integrity Rackmount Servers
- Hewlett Packard Itanium Integrity
- IBM xSeries
- IBM pSeries
Cisco - Small Business Smart Switches
Series: LAN Switches-Small Business
Price: Request A Quote
Warranty: 1 year
Get all the powerful networking features of a managed switch, with no need for the IT staff or technical know-how required to support such an extensive device. Cisco Small Business Smart Switches offer networking functionality similar to managed switches, without the management complexities. When you need to expand your network with more advanced deployments like real-time video or voice communications, or Power over Ethernet functionality, your Cisco Smart Switch will be ready for the job.
Available in a variety of port sizes and speeds, Cisco Small Business Smart Switches:
- Simplify the configuration process by using an easy-to-operate, browser-based interface for setting up your device
- Contain a number of performance-enhancing features that help facilitate your data's uninterrupted path through your large network
- Keep your network secure from unauthorized external access using a variety of security, encryption, and authentication features
- Protect your investment with a limited lifetime warranty including one year of technical support and free software fixes for the term of the waranty.
Cisco Small Business Smart Switches:
Cisco SLM2048 48-port Gigabit Smart Switch - SFPs
Cisco SLM2024 24-port Gigabit Smart Switch - SFPs
Cisco SLM2008 8-port Gigabit Smart Switch - PD/AC power
Cisco SLM2005 5-port Gigabit Smart Switch - PD/AC power
Cisco SLM248G 48-port 10/100 + 2-port Gigabit Smart Switch - SFPs
Cisco SLM248P 48-port 10/100 + 2-port Gigabit Smart Switch - SFPs/PoE
Cisco SLM224G 24-port 10/100 + 2-port Gigabit Smart Switch - SFPs
Cisco SLM224G4PS 24-port 10/100 + 4-port Gigabit Smart Switch - PoE
Cisco SLM224G4S 24-port 10/100 + 4-port Gigabit Smart Switch - RCT
Cisco SLM224P 24-port 10/100 + 2-port Gigabit Smart Switch - SFPs/PoE
Please contact Renew Technology for more information on Cisco Small Business Smart Switches.
All LAN Switches-Small Business Devices
Orders ship from our warehouse in Santa Ana, CA. We ship Domestic and International orders using FedEx and UPS, as well as select freight carriers and couriers.
If you would like a shipping estimate, please email us with your exact shipping address including your postal code.
It is the buyer's responsibility to provide current, up-to-date and complete shipping address information when requesting an estimate. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-417-1962 for an estimate.
Shipping Cut-Off Times
- FedEx Ground: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- FedEx Express Saver, Economy, International, Standard or Priority Overnight: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- Freight: Varies Based on Service. Please email or call for further details.
- UPS: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
Renew Technology accepts all major credit cards and PayPal.
If you would like to request payment terms, please email email@example.com or call 1-877-417-1962.
Please be assured that you can buy with confidence. Renew Technology will ship your equipment fully tested, in excellent working condition. If you experience any problem with the hardware, you may return most non-working, defective or incorrect items within 30 days of delivery for either exchange or a full refund. All returns must be accompanied by an RMA number. Please email us or call us toll-free at 1-877-476-1962 to obtain an RMA number.
Orders returned for reasons not described above may incur a 20% re-stocking fee.