- MDS 9500 Series Multilayer Directors
- Cisco Hubs
- Cisco Series Routers
- Cisco Security
- Storage Networking Modules
- ASR 9000 Series Routers
- Campus LAN - Core/Distribution Switches
- ASR 1000 Series Routers
- Fabric and Blade Server Switches
- LAN Switches-Small Business
- LAN-Access Switches
- Integrated Service Routers
- MWR 1900
- SOHO 90 Series Secure Broadband Routers
- Cisco Parts & Components
- Sun Microsystems CoolThreads
- Sun Microsystems Sun Fire
- Sun Microsystems Enterprise
- Sun Microsystems SPARC Servers
- Sun Microsystems Blades
- Sun Microsystems x86 Systems
- Sun Microsystems Netra Carrier-Grade Systems
- Dell PowerEdge Rack Servers
- Dell PowerEdge Tower Servers
- Hewlett Packard 9000 Servers
- Hewlett Packard ProLiant
- Hewlett Packard Integrity Rackmount Servers
- Hewlett Packard Itanium Integrity
- IBM xSeries
- IBM pSeries
Cisco - Small Business 300 Series Managed Switches
Series: LAN Switches-Small Business
Price: Request A Quote
Warranty: 1 year
Easy to set up and use, the Cisco 300 Series Switches provide the ideal combination of affordability and capabilities for small businesses, and help create a more efficient, better-connected workforce.
The Cisco 300 Series, part of the Cisco Small Business line of network solutions, is a portfolio of managed switches that provides a powerful, reliable foundation for small business networks.
All Cisco 300 Series Switches support the advanced security management capabilities and network features needed to support business-class data, voice, security, and wireless services. These switches support long-term investments and advanced features, such as quality of service, Layer 3 static routing, and IPv6.
Cisco 300 Series Switches offer:
- An Eco-Friendly Solution: Optimize power usage for efficiency, without compromising performance
- Easy Setup and Management: Intuitive browser-based tools simplify setup and configuration
SG300-52, SF300-08, SG300-10, SF300-24P, SG300-10P, SF302-08, SG300-28P,
SG300-20, SF300-24, SF302-08MP, SG300-10MP , SF302-08P, SF300-48P, SG300-28,
Please contact Renew Technology for more information about Small Business 300 Series Managed Switches.
All LAN Switches-Small Business Devices
Orders ship from our warehouse in Santa Ana, CA. We ship Domestic and International orders using FedEx and UPS, as well as select freight carriers and couriers.
If you would like a shipping estimate, please email us with your exact shipping address including your postal code.
It is the buyer's responsibility to provide current, up-to-date and complete shipping address information when requesting an estimate. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-417-1962 for an estimate.
Shipping Cut-Off Times
- FedEx Ground: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- FedEx Express Saver, Economy, International, Standard or Priority Overnight: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- Freight: Varies Based on Service. Please email or call for further details.
- UPS: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
Renew Technology accepts all major credit cards and PayPal.
If you would like to request payment terms, please email email@example.com or call 1-877-417-1962.
Please be assured that you can buy with confidence. Renew Technology will ship your equipment fully tested, in excellent working condition. If you experience any problem with the hardware, you may return most non-working, defective or incorrect items within 30 days of delivery for either exchange or a full refund. All returns must be accompanied by an RMA number. Please email us or call us toll-free at 1-877-476-1962 to obtain an RMA number.
Orders returned for reasons not described above may incur a 20% re-stocking fee.