- MDS 9500 Series Multilayer Directors
- Cisco Hubs
- Cisco Series Routers
- Cisco Security
- Storage Networking Modules
- ASR 9000 Series Routers
- Campus LAN - Core/Distribution Switches
- ASR 1000 Series Routers
- Fabric and Blade Server Switches
- LAN Switches-Small Business
- LAN-Access Switches
- Integrated Service Routers
- MWR 1900
- SOHO 90 Series Secure Broadband Routers
- Cisco Parts & Components
- Sun Microsystems CoolThreads
- Sun Microsystems Sun Fire
- Sun Microsystems Enterprise
- Sun Microsystems SPARC Servers
- Sun Microsystems Blades
- Sun Microsystems x86 Systems
- Sun Microsystems Netra Carrier-Grade Systems
- Dell PowerEdge Rack Servers
- Dell PowerEdge Tower Servers
- Hewlett Packard 9000 Servers
- Hewlett Packard ProLiant
- Hewlett Packard Integrity Rackmount Servers
- Hewlett Packard Itanium Integrity
- IBM xSeries
- IBM pSeries
Cisco - Small Business 200 Series Smart Switches
Series: LAN Switches-Small Business
Price: Request A Quote
Warranty: 1 year
Cisco Small Business 200 Series Smart Switches combine powerful network performance with reliability to help you build a basic business network. Affordable and easy to use, these entry-level web-managed switches deliver the essential network features you need.
Enjoy speedy file transfers, keep vital business applications available, and help your employees respond faster to customers and each other.
Available in a variety of port sizes and speeds, Cisco Small Business 200 Series Smart Switches offer:
- Feature-rich capabilities: Get a business-class network with such features as quality of service, security, Power over Ethernet, and IPv6 support
- An eco-friendly solution: Optimize power usage for efficiency without compromising performance
- Easy setup and management: Intuitive browser-based tools simplify setup and configuration.
SF200-24P, SF200-48, SG200-26P, SF200-48P, SG200-50P, SG200-08P, SG200-26, SF200-24,
SG200-18, SG200-08, SG200-50
Please contact Rewnew Technology for more information about Cisco Small Business 200 Series Smart Switches.
All LAN Switches-Small Business Devices
Orders ship from our warehouse in Santa Ana, CA. We ship Domestic and International orders using FedEx and UPS, as well as select freight carriers and couriers.
If you would like a shipping estimate, please email us with your exact shipping address including your postal code.
It is the buyer's responsibility to provide current, up-to-date and complete shipping address information when requesting an estimate. Please email email@example.com or call 1-877-417-1962 for an estimate.
Shipping Cut-Off Times
- FedEx Ground: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- FedEx Express Saver, Economy, International, Standard or Priority Overnight: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- Freight: Varies Based on Service. Please email or call for further details.
- UPS: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
Renew Technology accepts all major credit cards and PayPal.
If you would like to request payment terms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-417-1962.
Please be assured that you can buy with confidence. Renew Technology will ship your equipment fully tested, in excellent working condition. If you experience any problem with the hardware, you may return most non-working, defective or incorrect items within 30 days of delivery for either exchange or a full refund. All returns must be accompanied by an RMA number. Please email us or call us toll-free at 1-877-476-1962 to obtain an RMA number.
Orders returned for reasons not described above may incur a 20% re-stocking fee.