- MDS 9500 Series Multilayer Directors
- Cisco Hubs
- Cisco Series Routers
- Cisco Security
- Storage Networking Modules
- ASR 9000 Series Routers
- Campus LAN - Core/Distribution Switches
- ASR 1000 Series Routers
- Fabric and Blade Server Switches
- LAN Switches-Small Business
- LAN-Access Switches
- Integrated Service Routers
- MWR 1900
- SOHO 90 Series Secure Broadband Routers
- Cisco Parts & Components
- Sun Microsystems CoolThreads
- Sun Microsystems Sun Fire
- Sun Microsystems Enterprise
- Sun Microsystems SPARC Servers
- Sun Microsystems Blades
- Sun Microsystems x86 Systems
- Sun Microsystems Netra Carrier-Grade Systems
- Dell PowerEdge Rack Servers
- Dell PowerEdge Tower Servers
- Hewlett Packard 9000 Servers
- Hewlett Packard ProLiant
- Hewlett Packard Integrity Rackmount Servers
- Hewlett Packard Itanium Integrity
- IBM xSeries
- IBM pSeries
Cisco - Small Business 100 Series Unmanaged Switches
Series: LAN Switches-Small Business
Price: Request A Quote
Warranty: 1 year
Build a fast, reliable network that connects your computers, printers, copiers, and other business machines without a lot of complexity. Cisco 100 Series Switches offer high-performance, business-class switching capabilities that are affordable and ready to use.
Part of the Cisco Small Business Series of networking solutions, Cisco 100 Series unmanaged switches deliver wire-speed Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to connect your small business office. Available in desktop and rack-mount models, these switches are designed to suit any office space and help optimize power efficiency. They provide long-term investment protection and support for advanced features like quality of service (QoS) all in a switch that you can set up by yourself in just minutes.
Cisco 100 Series Switches offer:
- High-performance capabilities: Provides powerful network performance at an affordable price and gives your office a boost of speed and capacity to support bandwidth-intensive applications
- An eco-friendly solution: Optimizes power usage to be energy efficient without compromising performance
- Ease of use: Ready to use right out of the box, there's no software to install and nothing to configure
SF100D-08, SF100D-05, SF100-24, SG102-24, SF102-24, SF100-16, SG100-24, SG100D-08, SG100-16
Please contact Renew Technology for more information on Cisco Small Business 100 Series Unmanaged Switches.
All LAN Switches-Small Business Devices
Orders ship from our warehouse in Santa Ana, CA. We ship Domestic and International orders using FedEx and UPS, as well as select freight carriers and couriers.
If you would like a shipping estimate, please email us with your exact shipping address including your postal code.
It is the buyer's responsibility to provide current, up-to-date and complete shipping address information when requesting an estimate. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-417-1962 for an estimate.
Shipping Cut-Off Times
- FedEx Ground: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- FedEx Express Saver, Economy, International, Standard or Priority Overnight: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- Freight: Varies Based on Service. Please email or call for further details.
- UPS: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
Renew Technology accepts all major credit cards and PayPal.
If you would like to request payment terms, please email email@example.com or call 1-877-417-1962.
Please be assured that you can buy with confidence. Renew Technology will ship your equipment fully tested, in excellent working condition. If you experience any problem with the hardware, you may return most non-working, defective or incorrect items within 30 days of delivery for either exchange or a full refund. All returns must be accompanied by an RMA number. Please email us or call us toll-free at 1-877-476-1962 to obtain an RMA number.
Orders returned for reasons not described above may incur a 20% re-stocking fee.