- MDS 9500 Series Multilayer Directors
- Cisco Hubs
- Cisco Series Routers
- Cisco Security
- Storage Networking Modules
- ASR 9000 Series Routers
- Campus LAN - Core/Distribution Switches
- ASR 1000 Series Routers
- Fabric and Blade Server Switches
- LAN Switches-Small Business
- LAN-Access Switches
- Integrated Service Routers
- MWR 1900
- SOHO 90 Series Secure Broadband Routers
- Cisco Parts & Components
- Sun Microsystems CoolThreads
- Sun Microsystems Sun Fire
- Sun Microsystems Enterprise
- Sun Microsystems SPARC Servers
- Sun Microsystems Blades
- Sun Microsystems x86 Systems
- Sun Microsystems Netra Carrier-Grade Systems
- Dell PowerEdge Rack Servers
- Dell PowerEdge Tower Servers
- Hewlett Packard 9000 Servers
- Hewlett Packard ProLiant
- Hewlett Packard Integrity Rackmount Servers
- Hewlett Packard Itanium Integrity
- IBM xSeries
- IBM pSeries
Cisco - Cisco IPS 4270
Series: Cisco Security
Price: Request A Quote
Warranty: 1 year
Cisco IPS 4270 Series Sensors deliver high performance intelligent detection with precision response, extending the IPS solution from the network edge to the data center, for IPv4 and IPv6 networks. Make the most of your intrusion prevention investment with the Cisco IPS 4270 Sensor. Part of the Cisco Intrusion Prevention System family of products, this inline network security appliance provides up to 4 Gbps of intrusion prevention performance. With optional fiber or copper NIC cards for as many as 16 interfaces, you can monitor multiple segments for malicious traffic.
- Performance: Media-Rich: 4 Gbps
- Performance: Transactional: 2 Gbps
- Standard Monitoring Interface: Four 10/100/1000BASE-TX or Four 1000BASE-SX
- Form Factor: Four rack unit
Orders ship from our warehouse in Santa Ana, CA. We ship Domestic and International orders using FedEx and UPS, as well as select freight carriers and couriers.
If you would like a shipping estimate, please email us with your exact shipping address including your postal code.
It is the buyer's responsibility to provide current, up-to-date and complete shipping address information when requesting an estimate. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-417-1962 for an estimate.
Shipping Cut-Off Times
- FedEx Ground: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- FedEx Express Saver, Economy, International, Standard or Priority Overnight: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- Freight: Varies Based on Service. Please email or call for further details.
- UPS: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
Renew Technology accepts all major credit cards and PayPal.
If you would like to request payment terms, please email email@example.com or call 1-877-417-1962.
Please be assured that you can buy with confidence. Renew Technology will ship your equipment fully tested, in excellent working condition. If you experience any problem with the hardware, you may return most non-working, defective or incorrect items within 30 days of delivery for either exchange or a full refund. All returns must be accompanied by an RMA number. Please email us or call us toll-free at 1-877-476-1962 to obtain an RMA number.
Orders returned for reasons not described above may incur a 20% re-stocking fee.