- MDS 9500 Series Multilayer Directors
- Cisco Hubs
- Cisco Series Routers
- Cisco Security
- Storage Networking Modules
- ASR 9000 Series Routers
- Campus LAN - Core/Distribution Switches
- ASR 1000 Series Routers
- Fabric and Blade Server Switches
- LAN Switches-Small Business
- LAN-Access Switches
- Integrated Service Routers
- MWR 1900
- SOHO 90 Series Secure Broadband Routers
- Cisco Parts & Components
- Sun Microsystems CoolThreads
- Sun Microsystems Sun Fire
- Sun Microsystems Enterprise
- Sun Microsystems SPARC Servers
- Sun Microsystems Blades
- Sun Microsystems x86 Systems
- Sun Microsystems Netra Carrier-Grade Systems
- Dell PowerEdge Rack Servers
- Dell PowerEdge Tower Servers
- Hewlett Packard 9000 Servers
- Hewlett Packard ProLiant
- Hewlett Packard Integrity Rackmount Servers
- Hewlett Packard Itanium Integrity
- IBM xSeries
- IBM pSeries
Cisco - ASR 9010 Router
Series: ASR 9000 Series Routers
Price: Request A Quote
Warranty: 1 year
The Cisco ASR 9000 Series operates in a fully distributed fashion which equates to all packet forwarding decisions and actions taking place on individual line cards. The purpose-built high-density Ethernet line cards are equipped with a flexible programming infrastructure, high-density Ethernet, robust Hierarchical Quality of Service (H-QoS), advanced Ethernet services, wide ranging security mechanisms, and integrated Synchronous Ethernet capabilities. The distributed implementation on the ASR 9000 Series extends to the control plane as well and adds a new dimension in scale for features such as Bidirectional Fault Detection (BFD) and Ethernet Operations and Maintenance. (E-OAM) for improved resiliency and comprehensive, automated instrumentation.
Both the ASR 9010 and ASR 9006 routers are designed with key capabilities to help deliver the services of tomorrow. Providing increased bandwidth capabilities for network devices at economically viable prices is one of the primary criteria for true carrier-transport platforms.While traditional service prices continue to decline, the Cisco ASR 9000 Series helps establish a new financial reality by facilitating reliable and scalable video, next-generation mobile aggregation, and advanced Carrier Ethernet service offerings.
Orders ship from our warehouse in Santa Ana, CA. We ship Domestic and International orders using FedEx and UPS, as well as select freight carriers and couriers.
If you would like a shipping estimate, please email us with your exact shipping address including your postal code.
It is the buyer's responsibility to provide current, up-to-date and complete shipping address information when requesting an estimate. Please email email@example.com or call 1-877-417-1962 for an estimate.
Shipping Cut-Off Times
- FedEx Ground: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- FedEx Express Saver, Economy, International, Standard or Priority Overnight: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- Freight: Varies Based on Service. Please email or call for further details.
- UPS: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
Renew Technology accepts all major credit cards and PayPal.
If you would like to request payment terms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-417-1962.
Please be assured that you can buy with confidence. Renew Technology will ship your equipment fully tested, in excellent working condition. If you experience any problem with the hardware, you may return most non-working, defective or incorrect items within 30 days of delivery for either exchange or a full refund. All returns must be accompanied by an RMA number. Please email us or call us toll-free at 1-877-476-1962 to obtain an RMA number.
Orders returned for reasons not described above may incur a 20% re-stocking fee.