- MDS 9500 Series Multilayer Directors
- Cisco Hubs
- Cisco Series Routers
- Cisco Security
- Storage Networking Modules
- ASR 9000 Series Routers
- Campus LAN - Core/Distribution Switches
- ASR 1000 Series Routers
- Fabric and Blade Server Switches
- LAN Switches-Small Business
- LAN-Access Switches
- Integrated Service Routers
- MWR 1900
- SOHO 90 Series Secure Broadband Routers
- Cisco Parts & Components
- Sun Microsystems CoolThreads
- Sun Microsystems Sun Fire
- Sun Microsystems Enterprise
- Sun Microsystems SPARC Servers
- Sun Microsystems Blades
- Sun Microsystems x86 Systems
- Sun Microsystems Netra Carrier-Grade Systems
- Dell PowerEdge Rack Servers
- Dell PowerEdge Tower Servers
- Hewlett Packard 9000 Servers
- Hewlett Packard ProLiant
- Hewlett Packard Integrity Rackmount Servers
- Hewlett Packard Itanium Integrity
- IBM xSeries
- IBM pSeries
Cisco - Cisco ASA 5505
Series: Cisco Security
Price: Request A Quote
Warranty: 1 year
The Cisco ASA 5505 Adaptive Security Appliance is a next-generation, full-featured security appliance for small business, branch office, and enterprise teleworker environments. The Cisco ASA 5505 delivers high-performance firewall, SSL and IPsec VPN, and rich networking services in a modular, "plug-and-play" appliance. Using the integrated Cisco ASDM, the Cisco ASA 5505 can be rapidly deployed and easily managed, enabling businesses to minimize operations costs. The Cisco ASA 5505 features a flexible 8-port 10/100 Fast Ethernet switch, whose ports can be dynamically grouped to create up to three separate VLANs for home, business, and Internet traffic for improved network segmentation and security. The Cisco ASA 5505 provides two Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports, simplifying the deployment of Cisco IP phones with zero-touch secure voice over IP (VoIP) capabilities, as well as the deployment of external wireless access points for extended network mobility. A high-performance intrusion prevention and worm mitigation service is available with the addition of the AIP SSC. Multiple USB ports can be used to enable additional services and capabilities as they are needed.
Cisco ASA 5505 is aimed at small business, branch offices, and enterprise teleworker environments, providing a security appliance that is full of features.
The 5505 Adaptive Security appliance delivers high performance firewall, SSL and IPsec VPN, and rich networking services, all in a modular 'plug and play' appliance. This allows for rapid deployment and easy management, ensuring minimal operation costs.
- Firewall Throughput: Up to 150Mbps
- VPN Throughput: Up to 100Mbps
- Concurrent Sessions: 10000
- Interfaces: 8-port Fast Ethernet switch with dynamic port grouping (including 2 PoE ports)
- Virtual Interfaces(VLANs): 3 (no trunking support) / 20 (with trunking support)
Orders ship from our warehouse in Santa Ana, CA. We ship Domestic and International orders using FedEx and UPS, as well as select freight carriers and couriers.
If you would like a shipping estimate, please email us with your exact shipping address including your postal code.
It is the buyer's responsibility to provide current, up-to-date and complete shipping address information when requesting an estimate. Please email email@example.com or call 1-877-417-1962 for an estimate.
Shipping Cut-Off Times
- FedEx Ground: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- FedEx Express Saver, Economy, International, Standard or Priority Overnight: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- Freight: Varies Based on Service. Please email or call for further details.
- UPS: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
Renew Technology accepts all major credit cards and PayPal.
If you would like to request payment terms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-417-1962.
Please be assured that you can buy with confidence. Renew Technology will ship your equipment fully tested, in excellent working condition. If you experience any problem with the hardware, you may return most non-working, defective or incorrect items within 30 days of delivery for either exchange or a full refund. All returns must be accompanied by an RMA number. Please email us or call us toll-free at 1-877-476-1962 to obtain an RMA number.
Orders returned for reasons not described above may incur a 20% re-stocking fee.