- MDS 9500 Series Multilayer Directors
- Cisco Hubs
- Cisco Series Routers
- Cisco Security
- Storage Networking Modules
- ASR 9000 Series Routers
- Campus LAN - Core/Distribution Switches
- ASR 1000 Series Routers
- Fabric and Blade Server Switches
- LAN Switches-Small Business
- LAN-Access Switches
- Integrated Service Routers
- MWR 1900
- SOHO 90 Series Secure Broadband Routers
- Cisco Parts & Components
- Sun Microsystems CoolThreads
- Sun Microsystems Sun Fire
- Sun Microsystems Enterprise
- Sun Microsystems SPARC Servers
- Sun Microsystems Blades
- Sun Microsystems x86 Systems
- Sun Microsystems Netra Carrier-Grade Systems
- Dell PowerEdge Rack Servers
- Dell PowerEdge Tower Servers
- Hewlett Packard 9000 Servers
- Hewlett Packard ProLiant
- Hewlett Packard Integrity Rackmount Servers
- Hewlett Packard Itanium Integrity
- IBM xSeries
- IBM pSeries
Cisco - 1800 Series Routers
Series: Cisco Series Routers
Price: Request A Quote
Warranty: 1 year
The Cisco 1800 Series Integrated Services Routers intelligently embed data and security into a single resilient system for fast, scalable delivery of critical business applications.
The 1800 Series is designed to meet the requirements of SMBs, small branch offices and service provider managed services for the delivery of concurrent secure data services at a high performance.
- Up to one T1/E1/xDSL WAN connectivity rates
- Integrated services supporting several network applications, such as secure branch-office data access (including NAC for antivirus defense), VPN access and firewall protection, business-class DSL, IPS support, inter-VLAN routing, and serial device concentration.
- Dynamic random-access memory (DRAM) for main system memory and shared memory
- Flash memory for running Cisco IOS software
- One console port (up to 115.2 kbps), one auxiliary port (up to 115.2 kbps) and one USB port
Cisco 1861 Integrated Services Router
Cisco 1841 Integrated Services Router
Cisco 1812 Integrated Services Router
Cisco 1811 Integrated Services Router
Cisco 1805 Integrated Services Router
Cisco 1803 Integrated Services Router
Cisco 1802 Integrated Services Router
Cisco 1801 Integrated Services Router
Please contact Renew Technology for more information on all Cisco 1800 Series Routers.
All Cisco Series Routers Devices
Orders ship from our warehouse in Santa Ana, CA. We ship Domestic and International orders using FedEx and UPS, as well as select freight carriers and couriers.
If you would like a shipping estimate, please email us with your exact shipping address including your postal code.
It is the buyer's responsibility to provide current, up-to-date and complete shipping address information when requesting an estimate. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-417-1962 for an estimate.
Shipping Cut-Off Times
- FedEx Ground: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- FedEx Express Saver, Economy, International, Standard or Priority Overnight: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
- Freight: Varies Based on Service. Please email or call for further details.
- UPS: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
Renew Technology accepts all major credit cards and PayPal.
If you would like to request payment terms, please email email@example.com or call 1-877-417-1962.
Please be assured that you can buy with confidence. Renew Technology will ship your equipment fully tested, in excellent working condition. If you experience any problem with the hardware, you may return most non-working, defective or incorrect items within 30 days of delivery for either exchange or a full refund. All returns must be accompanied by an RMA number. Please email us or call us toll-free at 1-877-476-1962 to obtain an RMA number.
Orders returned for reasons not described above may incur a 20% re-stocking fee.